Trainer - Project Management
Campus: University Campus.
Hours: 37 per week.
- Deliver both practical and theoretical training sessions to a range of customers and clients.
- To be fully conversant with course regulations and specifications for the defined area thus ensuring conformity and best practice.
- To co-develop a range of effective training materials, including on line materials.
- To undertake assessments, apprenticeship coaching and review as required.
- To provide effective feedback to clients.
- To undertake evaluation to drive improvement.
- To co-write/ develop training courses and specifications as required.
- To assist in the directed development and delivery of related programs.
- To liaise with other staff to ensure a high standard of learning.
- To assist with securing quality improvement within the Curriculum area.
- To assist with monitoring student enrolment, success rates and take remedial action where necessary, this will include final assessments where necessary.
- To use effectively the systems used in College (electronic or otherwise) to ensure student success, i.e. e-registers, Moodle, internal verification etc.
- To attend recruitment activities such as interviews, Open Days and exhibitions, which may include weekend or overnight stays.
- To maintain an awareness of Health and Safety at all times and ensure that students are aware of safe practices and procedures.
- To maintain professional knowledge up to date through attending staff development, industry seminars, appropriate reading, and other activities.
- To travel nationally to delivery, assessment and coaching locations as required.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Please apply via the link.