An experienced Life Model is required for the ‘Life Drawing’ classes that take place at BFC as part of the Creative Arts & Digital Industries curriculum. The successful candidate will be required to pose unclothed and clothed. Experience of working in an educational environment is preferred although general life modelling experience is also acceptable.
The role will be required on a temporary basis in line with the needs of the curriculum. The hourly rate of pay is £12.82.
Pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check and attendance on B&FC’s half day induction programme are a mandatory requirement.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Please apply via the link.