Assembly/Repair Engineering Apprentice (L3)
4 days left
- Full Time
Possible start date: 14th January 2019
Working week: Mon-Fri
De Soutter Medical Ltd invites candidates to apply for this exciting opportunity within their team. Do you feel you have the desire of being in an engineering career? This is a fantastic path to take if you wish to gain an excellent experience and set you up for your successful career journey!
Daily responsibilities include:
- To assemble and repair our range of electronic surgical power tools and attachments.
- You will also be involved in the servicing and repair of our most complex tools and equipment.
- You will develop your fault-finding skills with a methodical, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Key equipment used includes ultrasonic welding, laser marking and welding, adhesive robot, medical autoclaves, electrical performance and safety test units.
- Take responsibility for the quality and accuracy of the work you undertake.
- To comply with applicable legislation and organisational safety requirements.
Things to consider
- Please ensure you are able to travel to the employer location and to Milton Keynes College.
- As an apprentice you will be able to apply for the Apprentice Extra Card, giving discounts for shopping, cinema, restaurants and travel.
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs (or equivalent): Grade 4 (C) or above in Maths, English and Science.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.