Business Administrator Apprenticeship (L3)
3 days left
- Full Time
Possible Start Date: 7th January 2019
Working Week: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Mon-Fri) 30 minute lunch break
Duration: 18 Months
The Good Food & Gift Company Ltd are looking for a professional and hardworking Apprentice to join their team as a Business Administrator. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all back office functions and support the development and day to day running of projects with budgeting and financial monitoring.
- To ensure the smooth running of all back office functions. To support the development and day to day running of projects with budgeting and financial monitoring.
- Provide a high quality administrative support service as required
- Responsible for dealing with a wide range of telephone enquiries and correspondence – working on own initiative to take action as appropriate.
- Arrange meetings, book facilities/equipment, prepare agendas, attend meetings
- Liaise with our clients on product promotions
- Assisting with maintaining adequate stock levels of all products carried on the website
- Support the team with stock inventory management – helping to receive, sort and store products
- Support the production of progress reports for projects
- Support management and processing of incoming and outgoing mail as required
- Manage telephone queries
- Diary management as required
- Undertake statistical analysis and research
- Responsible for maintaining and developing budget recording, stock control, accounting procedures and filing systems for all areas of the team
- Undertake housekeeping of electronic data systems
- Responsible for using raising purchase orders and completing orders
- Have responsibility for and lead on specific projects and tasks
- Assisting with marketing products
- Attending exhibitions
- Assisting with and writing press releases
- 20 paid annual leave plus bank holidays
A fully funded training program to help you achieve your Apprenticeship qualifications
Things to consider:
Please ensure that you are able to travel to the employer location as public transport is limited.
GCSE English and Maths GCSE A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalents.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience of working with diverse stakeholders
- Reliable trustworthy and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and co-ordinate workloads and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and under own initiative
- High level of commitment and positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to provide accurate and reliable management information to enable a robust decision making process
- Can work under pressure
- Logical thinker
The Apprenticeship will incorporate face to face workshops, online learning and on the job experience.
Your Apprenticeship Training will include:
- Full apprenticeship standard in Level 3 Business Administrator
- Functional skills (if required in both Maths and English)
- College Attendance at Silbury Campus
- Regular visits from the college into the workplace
- Assessments and observations in the workplace
- On-going training and support from the employer
- End Point Assessment
The Galleria By GFG presents a very unique opportunity for development in the niche market sector, seen as the revolution in the evolution of grocery sales, marketing and distribution, with one delivery point supplying all potential food sectors in the market. The Galleria By GFG brings together a vast selection of unique specialist foods all in one community through a multi-level sales and marketing platform offering a selection of quality specialist products to Consumers, Retail, Trade, Food Service and Wholesale.
The employer looking to offer full time employment upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship. As an Apprentice you will be able to apply for the NUS Apprentice Extra Card, this will allow you to gain discounts on food, travel and on over 200 online and high street retailers.
Please apply via the link.