Salon Assistant (L2)
Possible start date: 10th December 2018
Working week: 38 hours - 5 days a week
Are you a creative, inspirational individual with a passion for the hairdressing industry? Phoenix Hair & Body are looking for a motivated, professional Salon Assistant to support their team in looking after their client needs.
You will work in the salon undertaking a variety of duties to include:
- Maintaining the salon cleanliness
- Welcoming and looking after clients in a professional manner
- Making refreshments
- Preparing and assisting stylists in all aspects of hairdressing
- Training will be provided.
Things to consider
- Travel commitments to and from work
- Working hours will include late evenings and Saturdays
- Standing for long periods of time throughout your day
- Desirable - GCSE C/4 and above in Maths and English
- Position available for the right candidate
- Predicted grades will be acceptable with application
Established in 2012 Phoenix Hair + Body is owned and run by Salon Director Becky Potter. Becky works with a team of hairstylists, who offer a range of ages and experience. Becky herself has over 20 years in the trade, and has worked in high end salons throughout her career. Starting out as an apprentice, she has striven to work within many of the different areas of the hairdressing industry: From working in education, to high fashion, and working back stage on London fashion weeks, to photo shoots for magazines. “My new challenge is to now own a business, that not only delivers high end client focused service, but is also within an environment that is friendly and not intimidating. The salon offers a wide range of colouring and styling services, from the classic to the fashion forward. We pride ourselves on our consultation service using our exclusive colour studio, with which we can help create a truly bespoke style for you.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.