Employer: Aisin Europe Manufacturing Uk
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 03rd Dec 2018
Working week: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm (earlier start times are an option). Total hours per week: 38.00
Working as part of the Business Support Division, the apprentice would be expected to undertake a whole range of activities and functions in support of the Business Support and Operations Divisions. Full training will be given as part of the apprenticeship.
General Office Administration:
- Assist with purchasing activities – raising purchase approvals etc
- Switchboard – fielding and directing incoming phone calls
- Open and distribute post as appropriate, prepare outgoing post including ordering a courier when required
- Control and replenishment of stationery
- Data entry into spreadsheets and/or databases
- Ensure documentation accessed and used is in line with IATF 16949 requirements
- Filing in accordance with the relevant system
Business Support Administration:
- Raise Purchase Orders in accordance with the procedure
- Ensure all employee records are relevant and kept up to date
- To provide administration support for HR matters such as disciplinary and grievance and sickness / absence management
- To carry out any other duties, relevant to the post which may arise
GCSE grade 4/C or above in English or equivalent is required.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.