Online Sales/ IT Apprentice
Employer: Ellie Louise
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 19th November 2018
Working week: Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week. Shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 30.
This for a period of 12 months starting in November 2018. They will be supporting us with creating a new online shop, marketing and maximising sales.
Duties to include:
- You will have the opportunity to help implement the new or better use of IT for record keeping etc.
- Photoshop use
- Using Microsoft Office
- Some administration duties
- Maintaining records
The apprentice will be to be involved in this project from the outset.
We also need to make better use of Microsoft office for communication with suppliers and using spreadsheets for data.
The office will be in the actual retail shop. The business is a very small family run clothing shop located on Wednesfield High Street. The apprentice will have some flexibility in hours they would like to work. We are looking for a young person that has enthusiasm, a good knowledge of using IT and preferably some knowledge on selling via eBay or Amazon. They will be expected to work independently at times but supervised and supported by the owner.
Requirements and prospects: Desired skills:
Good Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Web Design
- Social Media
- Ability to work independently
- GCSE A-D in maths and English or equivalent is preferable
- A good level of IT knowledge is essential
- The Apprentice will possibly secure a full-time job with the Company
- Taking responsibility of the online selling and Marketing
- We are confident that we can source the right products to sell online, We have been trading for over twenty years and have the backing of many UK clothing manufacturers
For more information or to apply, please click the link.