Learning Support Practitioner
3 days left
- Full Time
Milton Keynes College has an exciting opportunity for an Additional Learning Support Practitioner to join the education department within HMP Birmingham. The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to inspire and assist learners throughout their academic and vocational studies. The requirement of this role is to work across the whole prison estate, on all wings where education is delivered.
You will be a passionate, creative and empathetic towards our learners and be able to offer knowledge and guidance to our learners.
- Skills assessment and highlighting specific learning needs
- Provision of ALS within accredited learning programmes
- Focused learning support for English and maths, leading to employability outcomes
- Effective target setting to meet individual needs; including personal, social and educational targets
- Inspirational learning support small group and one to one learning
- An holistic approach to improving learner skills to support transition into a relevant career pathway
- Providing appropriate support in formal assessment
- Coordinate the allocation of support to ALS students
Please apply via the link.