Assessor in Electrical Engineering
Interview date: Friday 30 November 2018
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated individual to the role of Assessor in Electrical Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding area of the curriculum, which boasts continued learner success and achievement.
The role will involve liaising with apprentices and their employers to ensure they each fully understand what the learner needs to complete the apprentice framework or standard. You will provide coaching and support to develop apprentice skills while monitoring their progress through to a timely achievement. You will complete and maintain apprentice reviews, assessment plans, learner documentation and learner portfolios both electronic and paper based along with the assessment of practical activities in the workplace.
The successful candidate must:
- Be qualified to Level 3 (NVQ) in Electrical Engineering
- Hold PTLLS/A1/Assessors award or willingness to achieve within a set period following appointment
- Have relevant recent experience of working within the engineering industry
- Have completed a time served apprenticeship
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of NVQ’s in an engineering discipline
- Have the use of a car and a valid UK driving licence as travel between locations is required.