Professional Services Coordinator
Would you like to work for an organisation that helps over 60,000 International students achieve their dreams?
This is an exciting role working in the fast paced Professional Services Team, that play a key part in our student’s experience, acting as the first point of contact for all activity outside of the classroom. This position offers you lots of variety, taking responsibility for general administration, assessments, attendance monitoring and the office finance. If you love a challenge, are an excel guru, thrive in an environment where no day is the same, this this is the opportunity for you.
WHY CHOOSE US
We are Study Group, a global pathway provider in International Education, working in partnership with a number of Top Tier University Partners. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe. Our Leeds International Study Centre is a fantastic place of education offering a number of different programmes to international students. Based in Headingley Stadium, the centre offers a pleasant working environment, with newly refurbished facilities. There is a café on site and free parking for staff. This is a growing, forward thinking centre that offers lots of opportunity to someone that wants to progress.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional Development and career opportunities.
- The opportunity to work with students from all over the world.
- The chance to work as part of a global highly collaborative network.
- A unique HE working environment, with the advantages of FE.
- A variety of interesting systems to be used.
- We value flexibility within the workplace - creating an adaptive working environment with a number of different working arrangements available to our people.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- You will need adequate experience working in a high pressured, high volume, admin environment.
- You’ll be a natural people person that is customer service driven with strong communication skills.
- Experience working in an education setting would be highly desirable. If you have experience working in Assessments then this would be a huge plus.
- You’ll be data driven, with extensive experience using data management systems, with a strong knowledge of excel.
We will be reviewing, and progressing with successful candidates from when an application is received. This is a rolling recruitment process so please do not hesitate to apply to avoid disappointment.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Please apply via the link.