Fixed term until March 2019.
We have secured the Department for Education Flexible Learning Fund on behalf of the Further Education Skills Partnership Group which represents 22 local colleges. This pilot programme involves 10 partner colleges working together to develop:
- a new online learning platform
- catalogue existing online learning resources, and
- through the partners, the development of new online and blended learning materials.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Administrator to work closely with the Project Manager to deliver a successful project by supporting:
- effective project meetings
- communications between partners
- the tracking of activities, outputs and evidence
- storing information to enable completion of claims and audits
The successful applicant will have previous experience of providing excellent administration in a busy environment and be able to provide a high level of customer service.
All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and children and adults barred list checks where the applicant will be employed in a regulated activity.
Dudley College of Technology is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, including disabled, and black and ethnic minority applicants.
Please apply via the link.