Plumbing (PMES) Tutor Manager - Aldercar
JTL is recognised for the quality and depth of its technical training resources, and nowhere are these more visible than at our innovative Training Centres. Providing everything from apprenticeships and traineeships to training courses and functional skills programmes, our Training Centres embody the pursuit of excellence that continues to drive our growth – and you could now help us build on our success. As Plumbing (PMES) Tutor Manager, you will work closely with the Centre Manager to deliver high quality teaching and learning across all aspects and pathways of our PMES theoretical and practical syllabus. This includes both City & Guilds and EAL at Level 2 and Level 3. You won’t just teach apprentices. You will manage staff, establish best practice, stay abreast of new technology and contribute to the efficiency and ongoing development of the Training Centre itself.
What we're looking for:
- Advanced Craft Certificate in Plumbing, Plumbing NVQ3 or equivalent
- Certificate in Education or equivalent teaching qualification
- Proven on-the-job experience
- Verifiable post-qualification plumbing experience in the mechanical services sector
- Good presentation and IT skills
- First-class communication, organisational and team skills
- Desirable skills include Assessor Qualifications (D32, D33 orA1), Internal Verifier Qualifications (D34 or V1) and recognised Health and Safety qualification (IOSH Managing Safely)
What's in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Please apply via the link.