Forest School Leader
We are now seeking a Bank staff Forest School leader for this very successful Forest School Holiday Club. The post will be line managed by the Forest School Manager.
The main responsibilities of the post will be to:
- Carry out planned activities.
- Ensure reflection and evaluation is part of every session and develop as necessary.
- Ensure risk assessments are completed daily.
- Take part in forest school trips and outings, including risk assessing the area.
- Occasionally attend meetings with other Forest School leaders to plan future sessions.
- Run Forest School sessions.
- Responsible for the health and safety of the children.
- Manage and maintain the site during use of the area.
- Use of appropriate tools.
- Cook meals each session on a fire.
- Be a positive role model for other staff, children and students.
- Support unqualified staff in Forest school.
- Keep the Forest School Manager informed of any issues that may arise.
- Any other duties reasonably delegated by the Principal or Forest School Manager
NB: This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The postholder may be required to carry out other duties and responsibilities in keeping with the nature of the post.
The college is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please apply via the link.