Senior Communications Officer
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity to join our team as a Senior Communications Officer on a permanent, full time (37 per week) basis.
To devise, plan, implement and measure all LTE Group activity to drive employee engagement levels and a shared understanding of and commitment to the mission, visions and values of the wider Group. To support individual Business Units with internal and external communications activities and campaign.
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 5,000 colleagues benefits from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need:
- Must have Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Chartered Institute of Public Relations, Institute of Internal Communications and MELCRUM
- Must have experience working in the field
- Must have experience in a mid-tier communications role, managing messages, communications and involvement in projects and change programmes of strategic importance
- Experience in internal communications, employee engagement, project communications and change management projects
- Effective stakeholder management experience and skills, with the ability to build strong effective relationships
- Some experience of incorporating effective social media within external communications campaigns
- Demonstrable video skills to enable engaging content and communications
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity please click the link.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.