Deputy Head of Health and Children’s Services
Leeds City College is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments with around 1200 employees and over 17,000 students. Offering a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment, our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative Deputy Head of Health Care and Children’s Services at Keighley College. The successful candidate will have the relevant skills and knowledge to be able to;
- Manage activities and strategies to ensure the high retention, achievement, success and attendance rates for identified courses are reached.
- Deliver and assess essential knowledge and understanding to learners.
- Manage the planning, preparation and development of schemes of learning, lesson plans, teaching and learning resources and assessment plans.
- Manage the process of creation of individual SMART learning targets linked to learner study programme/course to ensure groups of learners are on track to achieve their potential.
- Manage the recording of student progress and to ensure that individual and group learner targets are being met.
Leeds City College is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply via the link.