Customer Experience Officer (Maternity Cover)
Hours: 33 hours per week (Afternoons and Evenings until 6pm or 7pm)
Anitcipated Start Date: January 2019
South Gloucestershire & Stroud College has an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSEs and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
SGS College’s Customer Experience Department have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Officer to join the team. This role will be based on the Reception at our Filton Campus. The successful applicant will need to administer the following tasks:
- Operate a switchboard service in order to provide an efficient service to callers
- Gain a general knowledge of SGS and its services and respond appropriately to requests, emails, messages and enquiries
- Produce and program staff and learner ID cards
- Support the wider College with administrative tasks
- Provide accurate high quality information to learners and potential learners in person, by phone, post and electronically
- Enrol learners and provide general information regarding courses, fees, assessment, examinations, additional learning support, financial assistance, childcare, and other services available to learners to support their academic progression.
- Responsible for the collection of learner income in relation to course fees, including materials, examination fees, trips and alike.
- To welcome, sign in and direct visitors to the college and aid in.
- To register vehicles for appropriate staff and visitors when required.
The proposed shift pattern will be 11.30am until 6pm Monday & Friday, and 11.30am – 7pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with a slight change in times during half terms.
Closing Date: Friday 16 November 2018 at 12 noon
Expected Interview Date: TBC – W/c 19 November 2018
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply via the link.