Catering Assistant (Part Time, Term Time Only)
Location: Clarendon Campus.
Nottingham College is one of the largest further education colleges in the country creating opportunities for employment and progression to higher education for the people of Nottingham and Nottinghamshire; raising their prosperity and that of the local economy.
Nottingham College is offering a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding catering assistant looking for a new challenge to begin or continue with their career in education.
We are offering a permanent, term time only contract for a Catering Assistant in our production and detraining kitchens, 20 hours per week over 5 days, 38 weeks per year. This is based at Clarendon Campus on Mansfield Road. The cleanliness, food safety, hygiene and customer service elements of the position are very important to ensuring the quality and safety of the provision. We provide full uniform including PPE, all relevant training and a meal on duty.
- Possess suitable experience of working in a similar area of catering.
- Be a strong team player.
- Be able to maintain and help improve current standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Able to motivate learners where appropriate to help offer them the best possible experience.
- Be fully aware of hygiene & safety regulations and practices as well as have good customer service skills.
- Will work occasional weekends, evenings or additional hours for college events if required.
The post will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process.
Interviews/assessments are planned for Tuesday 20th November 2018.
Please apply via the link.