Head of Curriculum
Fixed term up to 31st July 2019
The RNN Group incorporates Rotherham College, North Notts College, Dearne Valley College and its five subsidiary training organisations. We are based in the East Midlands and the South Yorkshire region and aim to help companies succeed and individuals learn their way to career security, fulfillment and happiness. Whatever role they are in, our staff are skilled, effective and dedicated to delivering or supporting outstanding education or training. If you want to work in a friendly, progressive organisation which makes a positive difference and are passionate, driven and enthusiastic with previous experience as a Curriculum Manager them this could be an ideal role for you.
About the role.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the RNN Group for an experienced Head of Curriculum to join us at a very exciting time. In this key role, you will work with the Assistant Principal in driving quality improvement across a wide breadth of curriculum. You will directly manage up to nine curriculum managers providing leadership during day-to-day operations across the various campuses and sectors.
In this challenging role, you will be required to have the skills and vision to continually develop/adapt curriculum, ensuring that the offer meets the needs of students, employers and addresses local priorities.
Our main goal is to ensure that our students have great learning experiences and outstanding success, to develop skills for their future. You will ensure this happens.
Have you got what it takes?
- Proven track record of managing curriculum in FE and improving performance
- Experience of performance management
- Evidence of consistent high performance in curriculum and people management,
- Evidence of a track record in successfully managing projects.
- Possession of a teaching qualification.
- Possession of a vocationally relevant qualification at an appropriate level.
What we can offer.
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement for teaching and support staff
- Entry to Local Government or Teachers pension scheme, with a significant contribution from the RNN Group
- Access to salary sacrifice childcare vouchers scheme and other benefits designed to save you time and money.
- Significant investment in your development.
RNN Group provides excellent training and development opportunities. We also offer competitive conditions of employment, a generous annual leave entitlement and eligibility to join Local Government Pension Scheme.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone. We are also proud to be part of the Disability Confidence Scheme. Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, vulnerable adults and young people. All new employees will be required undertake a DBS check.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org