Student Recruitment and Admissions Campus Leader (Maternity Cover)
Maternity Cover, Fixed Term until 9th November 2019.
Leeds City College is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments with around 1200 employees and over 35,000 students. Offering a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment, our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
- Are you a experienced Team Leader who is has experience of leading, motivating and developing a Front of House and administration team?
- Are you an ambitious and driven individual who has proven experience of supervising in a busy environment?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills within an educational setting?
- Are you the strongest link when it comes to developing and implement processes and procedures to keep the department as efficient and compliant as possible?
Then you need to know more about one of the largest FE college groups in the North of England.
The 50 plus strong Student Recruitment and Marketing Department is located in central Leeds with easy access to the train station and the contact centre is the hub of all communication with potential and existing students.
You will be leading a team of customer service advisors setting objectives and training the team with a long term goal in mind.
Below are the just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- To manage the day to day running of the receptions including the arrival of visitors, student queries and campus related duties.
- To lead and manage the student recruitment and Admissions assistants.
- Managing the first point of contact for potential students, including Application and course enquiries.
- To lead on the offer of advice and guidance to potential students, to work with colleagues across the College to ensure that the advice & guidance given is up to date and appropriate.
- Manage the application to interview process including the tracking and chasing of students through a range of data processing systems along with phone, text, email and letter.
- Team Leader Experience.
- Experience of developing and implementing processes and procedures.
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships.
- Experience of managing a range of tasks to conflicting deadlines.
- High level of IT skills including Microsoft office google and student records systems – able to show others how to use the required systems.
Leeds City College is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply via the link.