HE Lecturer / Course Manager in Animal Sciences - Canine or Equine Specialism
This is an exciting time for our Animal Sciences Department as our Higher Education programmes continue to grow and develop. We are seeking to deliver cutting edge pathways linked to industry jobs and technologies and would welcome lecturing staff who can help us to deliver this ambition.
We are interested in recruiting specialists in a range of animal science disciplines, but would be particularly interested in candidates with equine and/or canine expertise. We can offer you:
- A significant developmental support package for new lecturers
- The chance to shape our new curriculum
- A fully funded opportunity to gain a recognised teaching qualification
- Administrative support
- A competitive benefits package
- The potential of a working livery for your horse or on-site daytime kennelling for your dog (subject to suitability)
The successful candidates will hold a degree, and have extensive experience within a relevant industry. They need to be confident speaking to groups in a way which is engaging and informative, and be prepared to create teaching and assessment materials where appropriate. Good team working and communication skills are essential. Part time contracts will be considered.
Please note these roles constitute 'regulated activity' as defined by the Protection of Freedom Act 2012. The successful candidates will therefore be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check with barred list information prior to starting employment.
Assessment Centre Date: TBC.
Please apply via the link.