Employer: Easygates Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Advanced
Apprenticeship duration: 3.5 years
Possible start date: 5th November 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 8am to 4.00pm (30 mins lunch). Total hours per week: 37.50.
A flexible role learning various aspects of electrical installation with primary focus on gate automation, access control and home automation. Depending on the applicant, the role may develop to Service Engineer or Technical Sales Support. Possible split between office support and on site work.
- Full training to become a Gate Automation, Access Control and Home Automation Professional
- Gain knowledge to become Service Engineer or Technical Specialist
- Varied and interesting work within a growing industry
- Vacancy flexible to the interests and skill set of Apprentice
- Experience other general electrical installation work
- Work in a friendly support environment leading to a potential long term career
Candidates must have achieved both GCSE English and maths Grade C (grade 4) or above or equivalent Functional Skills (Level 2)
Things to consider
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
To apply, please click the apply button.