Relationships Development Officer
Brand new opportunity awaits you with an independent college in Greenwich preparing international students aged 15-23 for university.
Are you interested in social media, PR and organising events?
Do you want to work with young people to help develop their skills and their social responsibility?
Then we may have the job for you!
We are seeking a self-motivated colleague to join us. Whether you are a new graduate or been working in the area for a while, you will:
- Have excellent communication skills, the ability to plan and organise your own work, the skills to motivate others and a positive and proactive approach to challenges and tasks.
- Help promote our good work, lead and support our student board to organise charity and graduation events and give a makeover to our internal branding, developing out social media presence.
We are a small and friendly college that values diversity, commitment and are passionate about educational opportunities; and you will be working with other like-minded professionals.
- To post comments, pictures, news on the appropriate pages of Work place and the college Facebook site in liaison with SMT and departmental managers at least weekly.
- To act as the contact point with the central marketing team to run local campaigns and organise student interviews or photoshoots.
- To produce a bi-termly newsletter for college staff, central marketing staff and sales partners.
- To allocate access to the internal noticeboards, ensure consistency in headings and monitor use.
- To create and keep all local public-facing literature up to date (visitors’ leaflets, student information posters).
- To assist the Principal’s PA in agent and prospective student visits or organise in periods of absence.
- To create links with local organisations and businesses to provide amongst other things; discounts for students, employability or volunteering opportunities for students, sponsorship of prizes, activities.
- To organise the recruitment and selection of the Student Board of Directors in liaison with academic managers
- To oversee the Student Board of Directors and give them direction and support to enable them to successfully organise the Graduation Ball and other student-led activities
- To set up a fund raising committee amongst the student body
- To organise the annual Student Achievement Day in liaison with academic managers, including the organisation of invitations, programmes, room, photography, souvenirs, certificates and prizes.
- To organise a termly fund-raising event and Graduation Ball with the Student fund-raising Committee and Student Board of Directors, ensuring full compliance with H&S, Safeguarding and Off site Visits Policies.
For selection criteria, please see the JD.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Please send your completed application form and CV to STreharne@studygroup.com by 9am Wednesday 31st October 2018, with interviews expected week commencing 5th November 2018.
Apply for Relationships Development Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly