Head of Marketing, Student Recruitment and Brand
Established in 1892 Norland College has a prestigious reputation for providing world leading early years Higher Education, training and consultancy. We pride ourselves on forward thinking research, teaching and support that equips our students with the right skills and experience to provide the very best child care to families across the world. In 2017 we opened our new multi-million pound building to cater to our growing student numbers and offer state-of-the-art teaching facilities.
Norland is proud to have achieved a Gold award in the national Teaching Excellence Framework that recognises our high levels of teaching quality, and our student satisfaction can be seen in our 2017 NSS results where we received an 89% overall satisfaction rating with 100% of our students being in employment or further study 6 months after graduating.
About the role
In this key leadership role you will play an integral part in driving Norland’s Marketing, Recruitment and Brand strategy forward. Leading a team of three and reporting directly to the Principal you will provide informed, dynamic and consistent direction to ensure student recruitment objectives are achieved through effective campaigns that engage a diverse range of relevant prospective students and raises awareness of the Norland brand.
- Create and implement an omni-channel marketing and recruitment strategy that is focused on meeting Norland’s key student recruitment targets and feeds into other core business areas including Norland’s Agency & Consultancy
- Implement a culture of data and tracking across all campaigns to assess effectiveness and inform future planning
- Manage a team of three people, providing clear direction aligned to key objectives and supporting personal development and growth
- Attend and contribute to Board meetings to help shape the strategic direction of Norland College and play an important part in the decision-making process
- Manage the budget for the Marketing, Student Recruitment and Brand department ensuring targets are met and resources managed effectively
- Develop and maintain suitable policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant statutory bodies and legal frameworks
- Build effective positive relationships with other senior managers across Norland to increase knowledge and cooperation, in the pursuit of agreed student recruitment objectives and priorities
- Be responsible for managing and developing press relationships to ensure the protection and enhancement of Norland’s brand locally, nationally and internationally
- An experienced marketer who has developed and delivered successful marketing and recruitment strategies ideally within the Higher Education sector
- A driven leader who continually seeks out new opportunities and ways of working to improve reach and efficiency
- A believer in making evidence-based decisions, taking a data driven approach to marketing and using analysis to support future planning
- An excellent communicator with the ability to develop strong working relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of leading teams and developing people
- A collaborator who enjoys both leading on high level strategy and working closely with people on the ground to make it happen
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 2nd November 2018 and interviews will take place on Wednesday 21st November 2018.
Please apply via the link.