Apprentice Office Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
Employer: Holy Trinity C of E Primary School
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 18 months
Possible start date: 5th November 2018
Working week: 35 hours per week
An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join the experienced administration department based at Holy Trinity Church of England Primary Academy in Oswestry.
Your role will be to provide comprehensive administration support to the teaching and support staff by carrying out administrative and clerical tasks across the school.
The role, based in the busy school office will involve regular interaction with parents, visitors, staff and pupils and roles and responsibilities such as:
- Assisting with the production of correspondence across the school.
- Undertake reception duties, providing excellent customer service and ensuring all visitors to the school receive an excellent first impression.
- Answering the main school telephone, taking messages clearly and concisely and passing to the relevant staff members.
- Receiving and distributing all school post.
- Assist in the production of letters and reports, filing, photocopying, and other general administrative duties
- use information systems and prepare information for internal use within Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Assist with the organising and facilitating of meetings and events such as parents evening.
- Be responsible for the stocking of stationary supplies.
- There may be an element of petty cash and financial administration.
- Assist with enquiries from pupils and families.
- Help ensure the prompt circulation of information throughout the school.
Please apply via the link.