3 days left
- Full Time
Employer: Aisin Europe Manufacturing UK
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 29 October 2018
Working week: Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 17:00 Friday 8:30 – 16:00 (earlier start times are an option). Total hours per week: 38.00
Working as part of the Business Support Division, the apprentice would be expected to undertake a whole range of activities and functions in support of the Business Support and Operations Divisions. Full training will be given as part of the apprenticeship.
General Office Administration:
- Assist with purchasing activities – raising purchase approvals etc.;
- Switchboard – fielding and directing incoming phone calls;
- Open and distribute post as appropriate, prepare out-going post including ordering a courier when required;
- Control and replenishment of stationery;
- Data entry into spreadsheets and/or databases;
- Ensure documentation accessed and used is in line with IATF 16949 requirements;
- Filing in accordance with the relevant system.
Business Support Administration:
- Raise Purchase Orders in accordance with the procedure;
- Ensure all employee records are relevant and kept up to date;
- To provide administration support for HR matters such as disciplinary and grievance and sickness/absence management;
- To carry out any other duties, relevant to the post which may arise.
GCSE grade 4/C or above in English or equivalent is required.
For more information or to apply, please click the apply button.