Employer: United Steels Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 22nd October 2018
Working week: 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 2:00pm Friday. Total hours per week: 37.50.
This is a general administration position covering a wide range of duties. The role will grow as the Apprentice learns the job.
General administration duties as required to include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with appropriately
- Greeting visitors
- Processing invoices using bespoke software
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Supporting the administration team with any other duties as required
- Professional manner and appearance
- Able to communicate clearly
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to be flexible when required
GCSE grade D or above in English and maths or equivalent is required
For more information or to apply, please click the apply button.