Trainer - Hospitality & Catering
2 days left
- Full Time
We have a great opportunity at Rainsbrook Secure Training Centre to join the education team as a Trainer specialising in Hospitality & Catering, on a permanent, full time (37hrs per week) basis.
Rainsbrook Secure Training Centre in Willoughby, Warwickshire, is a custodial establishment for Children and Young People (CYP), aged between the ages of 12 and 18 and has an operational capacity of 76. All CYP work towards English and Maths qualifications, as well as ICT, PSD, PE and vocational pathways which include Hair and Beauty, creative arts, hospitality and catering, sports studies and horticulture. We also provide enrichment outside of the standard education delivery
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality, learner focused vocational training to meet contractual requirements and Awarding Body standards.
To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Have experience in your vocational specialism.
- Be willing to gain a PTTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy or be willing to commit to gaining these
- Be willing to commit to gain a subject specific qualification to allow you to train to Level 3 within two years
- Have a commitment to gain an assessor award required by relevant Awarding Bodies within one year
In addition to your annual salary, you will receive a GBP 3,000 taxable attraction allowance, payable on successful completion of your probation period (9 months). Followed by an additional GBP 2,000 taxable paid on completion of a full 2 years' service
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile. To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click apply.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.