We have a great opportunity at HMP Highpoint to join the education team as an Administration Manager on a permanent, full time (37 hrs) basis.
The purpose of this role is effectively plan and manage the deployment of the administration team of staff. Provide a comprehensive and effective administration service that supports contract monitoring and provide and maintain effective and efficient data relating to finance, personnel and learners.
To do this successfully you'll need:
- A proven track record of effective and efficient administration within a busy office environment.
- The ability to maintain accurate electronic and paper-based data recording systems.
- Achieve cluster operational, financial and quality targets by effective planning analysis and reporting processes.
- Hold or be willing to gain qualifications at Level 2 in literacy and numeracy within agreed timescales.
- Hold or be willing to work towards a Level 3 qualification related to ICT or business administration.
- Have experience in working with data entry, analysis and reports.
- Have line management experience and be able to work under pressure.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click apply.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile. To view the Role Profile, please click apply.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.