We are Study Group, a global pathway provider in International Education, working with over 60,000 international students each year on preparatory Higher Education programmes. Named as the Pathway Company of the year, we are an international and creative business and love people that thrive in this environment.
An incredible opportunity has become available at our unique fashion school, Istituto Marangoni International Study Centre, who are seeking a flexible, highly organised, and self-sufficient Programme Manager.
What is this role and where does it fit in?
Istituto Marangoni ISC prepares International Students from across the globe, for an exciting degree in fashion design, styling, or business. As Programme Manager, you will provide oversight to deliver excellent student outcomes, quality assurance and enhancement at the centre. See below some of the key responsibilities:
- You will have responsibility for leading and supporting a team of academic staff.
- Reporting to the Head of Centre, you will work closely with the academic and administration team within the Centre and be responsible for implementing initiatives and enhancements within the programme offered at.
- You will contribute to planning and development in areas including academic development; learning, teaching, assessment and enhancement.
- Ensure the quality of academic provision continues to improve in accordance with the requirements of UK educational oversight bodies.
- You’ll work closely with the Professional Services Manager to ensure that timetables and assessment schedules are delivered effectively, staff are recruited compliantly and Professional Services and Academic staff work collaboratively.
- Up to a maximum of 10 hours teaching per week.
What experience do you need?
You will be a professional, relaxed and self-sufficient. The centre is a highly creative, unique, environment, so experience working in a similar type of function would be highly desirable. See below the experience that you will need to have:
- Significant teaching experience, ideally in Fashion or alternately in business. Other creative subjects will also be considered.
- Academic management experience.
- Previous experience designing, developing and delivering Programmes at least at Level 3.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree and ideally a postgraduate qualification.
- A track record of delivering quality improvements in an educational setting.
What’s makes us different?
- Operating for 20 years, supporting over 60,000 students from 150 different countries.
- We offer a distinctive employment experience for our teachers with smaller class sizes, a multi-cultural environment, and autonomy in inspiring and empowering talented students from all around the globe.
- Working alongside a number of Top Tier University partners.
- We have full ownership of our curriculum - we are able to adapt and consistently provide current, relevant and engaging material to our students.
The Application Process
We take pride in providing an exceptional experience to all, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are intrigued to find out more, please click the Apply link.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations.