Accounts Receivable Team Leader
2 days left
- Full Time
Location: Beeston Campus.
Nottingham College is one of the largest further education colleges in the country creating opportunities for employment and progression to higher education for the people of Nottingham and Nottinghamshire; raising their prosperity and that of the local economy.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Team Leader who has detailed knowledge and experience of sales ledger and credit control processes.
You will be an excellent communicator and be able to work fast yet accurately. As a good team player you will lead the Accounts Receivable team working closely to ensure financial regulations and service standards are met.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the collection and allocation of income.
- Maintenance of the sales ledgers including reviewing debt collection and referral to external debt collection agencies.
- Reconciliation of all income to the bank and accounts receivable.
- Monitoring and control of all income streams, including HE, Advanced Loan and Non Levy income.
- Query resolution.
- Related liaison and communication with other departments.
- Ad-hoc duties.
The post will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process. The Role Profile can be viewed via the Apply link.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Louise Kent on 0115 884230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews/assessments are planned for Friday 26th October 2018.