We are looking to appoint a part-time, experienced Chef/Cook for 16 hours per week, Monday - Thursday mornings, though flexibility to work overtime would be advantageous.
Reporting to the Senior Chef, this post is to assist in the smooth running of the Kitchen. The successful candidate will possess a recognised food and hygiene qualification, be able to demonstrate good team working skills and be able to deliver an excellent service to the students and staff of the College. Experience of working in a fast paced role would be advantageous.
Loughborough College is a great place to work. Alongside our commitment to your professional and personal development, we offer a generous benefits package including:
- A competitive pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Access to healthcare scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Generous annual leave per year, plus bank holidays
- Tax efficient childcare vouchers
- Investment in providing learners and employees with an outstanding and unrivalled range of modern facilities and resources
If you are looking for a rewarding role, with plenty of customer interaction then we look forward to hearing from you.