Accountancy Apprenticeship (L3)
Possible start date: 7th January 2019
Working week: Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm, 37.5 hours per week
Are you interested in a career in Accountancy? We have employers who are looking to recruit potential apprentices for their vacancies.
You will be working within an office environment and supporting colleagues with many financial duties.
GCSEs Grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Good numerical and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Good IT skills and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Professional manner
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Motivated and determined
- Willing to learn
- Apprenticeship Standard for Assistant Accountant
- Attendance at College
- Regular visits from the College into the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- End point assessment
- Ongoing training and support from the employer
Permanent employment will be offered by employers depending on completion of a satisfactory probationary period and the Apprenticeship.