Print Production Assistant Apprentice (L2)
Employer: BOBcat Digital
Possible start date: 12th November 2018
Duration: 12 months
Working week: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, 37.5 hours per week
BOBcat Digital are a small, dynamic team and love what they do. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who will be happy to adopt a “hands on” approach and become an integral part of the team.
Would want to be an integral member of the team and to take an enthusiastic interest in all areas of the business – with particular focus on Production. We are looking for someone to work alongside our Production Manager to understand the overall process of printing and be able to support the office admin needs of the Production team.
A typical “day” may include:
- Attending the daily Production Meeting with the team.
- Working alongside the Production Manager and Production Assistants to understand what needs to be produced & what the priorities are
- Involvement in the production of the daily orders required which could be a 4 page leaflet, internal signage or a vinyl wrap needed for a vehicle
- Ordering material from suppliers
- Answering the phone and taking accurate messages
Our commitment is to welcome the successful candidate to the team, introduce them to each area of the business & develop them to their full potential.
We give expert advice to clients and agencies, producing high-quality materials with short turnaround times and at very competitive rates. Our work is produced “in-house” allowing us to be in control of your project from conception and design, right through to print, delivery and installation. Our team has over 40 years experience & we love what we do. BOBcat offer clients a first class product supported by a superb level of service. We take an absolute pride in the work we produce and our clients can be confident that the projects are handled with the highest level of care.
Our previous projects have included:
- The complete rebrand of Milton Keynes College branding. 'The project was delivered on time, within budget and the end result is outstanding'
- Design of the Wahaca Foodtruck based in London South Bank. 'The client was extremely confident that this new design and wrap would improve the sales within the trailer on the south bank of London'
- Working with JS Media in the branding design for the National Apprenticeship Shows, Milton Keynes and London Job Shows. 'Bobcat continually deliver on time every time'
English and Maths GCSE A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalents.
This role is suitable for school, college or university leavers as predicted grades will be accepted.