IT Support Apprentice (L3)
Employer: BSH Home Appliances
Possible start date: 22nd October 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm, 37 hours per week
Are you looking to start a career in IT? Do you enjoy problem solving and helping others? This is an ideal opportunity where you will be working for a well known organisation and receiving support from the employer and College.
Reporting to the Group Infrastructure Manager you will be supporting the IT team in all aspects of IT, providing a reliable and effective IT platform for BSH users.
Main duties will include:
- General administration and support for the team, including workstation and printer setup and installation
- Configuration of mobile and tablet devices
- Managing and preparation of drop in sessions for new tech being rolled out to the business
- Creating of user guides on the wiki, sharepoint and using MS Office
- Liaise with other internal departments across 3 locations regarding IT projects
- Working on the helpdesk and liaising with other relevant IT support teams as necessary
Things to consider:
Please ensure you are able to travel to the employer location
As an apprentice, you will be able to apply for the Apprentice Extra Card, providing you with discounts for retail, cinema, restaurants and travel.
GCSEs Grades 4/C or above in English & Maths or equivalent
An IT qualification would be desirable