Non-domestic Gas Trainer/Assessor
Interested in a challenging and rewarding career, with a generous benefits package?
Dudley College of Technology is an ‘Outstanding’ college, as graded by Ofsted and is actively recruiting for a full-time Non-domestic Gas Trainer/Assessor. The role requires the delivery of non-domestic gas assessments, as well as some short course training and delivery. This role requires professional training and assessment delivery to the maintenance staff of a well-known national organisation.
The job role requires the delivery of training and assessment courses. The suitable candidate will have experience of delivering this or similar training and assessment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and hold relevant competencies.
- Qualifications/experience with renewables or associated trade skills, such as Water Regulations, Hot Water Safety etc would also prove advantageous.
- Due to the high profile nature of the role, we are looking for an experienced Trainer/Assessor, with A1 or equivalent.
- PTLLS and/or IQA qualifications are desirable.
- A teaching qualification would be an advantage or a commitment to undertake this within the first year of employment is essential.
All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and children and adults barred list checks where the applicant will be employed in a regulated activity.
Dudley College of Technology is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, including disabled, and black and ethnic minority applicants.