ICT Service Desk Apprentice Technician
Employer: Magdalen College School, Brackley Academy Trust
Apprenticeship level: Advanced
Possible start date: 12/11/2018
Working week: Monday to Friday, 8:15-16:45. 1 hour lunch. 37.5 hours per week
The apprentice will be working as part of the ICT Technical Team to provide front line support and services to staff, students and visitors according to agreed procedures within Magdalen College School. If you are looking for a career in IT, apply!
The apprentice will be providing support with the following tasks:
- Provide front line IT support to users to enable resolution and promptly allocate unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Maintain records and advise relevant persons of actions taken.
- Diagnose and repair hardware and software faults working with experienced staff for support.
- Carry out agreed processes of a routine nature including unpacking and installing IT equipment, printer maintenance, desk moves, consumable replacement, mobile devices and telephone provisioning.
- Contribute to ensuring that documentation and inventory of systems are kept up to date. Maintain agreed security access, records and documentation.
A specific employment application form will be required to be completed after the initial shortlist process has taken place by Milton Keynes College.
It is required that the following is supplied:
- Full employment history
- Full education history
- Criminal Records Declaration
- Application for DBS
- 2 professional references
- Personal declaration details
- Anonymous equality and Diversity monitoring form
- 2 Forms of identification to include photograph and address will need to be available at interview and for the DBs process
- A good standard of GCSE/A Level Education.
- Ideally a minimum of 5 GCSE’s 4/C and above including Maths English and a Science or Technology Subject (or equivalents).
Please apply via the link.