Apprentice Office Assistant Level 2
Elavation are looking for a bright, bubbly and professional candidate ready to join their growing sales team. If you're always striving to exceed the customer expectations, and looking to start your career this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The Hire Controller role is an integral part of the Hire Desk team with the main focus of continuously striving to exceed the customer’s expectations. You will be responsible for promoting a range of ancillary services and benefits to customers whilst building effective customer relationships to ensure customer issues are resolved promptly and satisfactorily. Working closely with the Operations Manager and other hire desk staff you will manage and plan daily activities and ensure that all hire contract administration is accurate to assist in the smooth running of this busy depot.
Through proper management of equipment, personnel and processes you must ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner in accordance with specifications and ‘Good Practice’ requirements.
You will also adhere and promote compliance with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Receiving incoming calls and sales enquiries as required
- Ensuring all customer requests, enquiries and queries are dealt with in an efficient, personable and professional manner
- Providing accurate costings to the customer
- Demonstrating strong communication skills to deal with customers and employees at all levels of the business
- Processing Hire contracts and ensuring all documentation is accurate
- Arranging delivery and collection of orders in accordance with the customer’s requirements
- Ensuring that drivers are promptly dealt with or directed appropriately Input orders of incoming jobs into IT systems and generate job tickets
- Suggest and implement process improvements
- Sourcing marketing merchandise for clients
- Liaising with the others teams to ensure timely delivery of equipment
- In the absence of the Operations Manager, serve as the central point to ensure daily operational requirements and service levels are met
- To make decisions after thorough evaluation/investigation and in conjunction with other members of staff
- Conducting additional ad hoc duties as may be required
Essential: GCSEs Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) to include Maths and English.
Desirable: Experience of working on a computer
This position is suitable for all school /college /university leavers and predicted grades will be acceptable.
Please apply via the link.