Administrative Coordinator Apprentice Level 3
Sikla UK are looking for a confident, friendly and passionate candidate to join their team as an Administrative Coordinator Apprentice. This could be the opportunity you've been looking for. APPLY NOW!
The Administrative Coordinator supports our sales, purchasing and engineering teams; assisting in daily office needs and supporting our company’s general administrative activities. Responsibilities include answering phone calls, processing sales orders and helping with customer enquiries.
- Handling incoming phone calls/ “gatekeeping”
- Processing the customer invoices in the morning
- Processing sales orders Processing quotations
- Assisting the field team with customer/order information
- General office duties (e.g. data entry, filing, copying)
- Checking stock levels Keeping customers informed about order/delivery changes
- Maintaining contact lists and general information in the CRM system
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Providing general support to visitors and guests
- Supporting with general enquiries regarding IT problems, phone system, printer etc.
Things to consider:
Please ensure you are able to travel to the employers location and to college
English and Maths GCSE A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent