Apprentice Administration Officer
Would you like to earn while you learn? Blackpool and The Fylde College are looking for talent to progress and nurture. So get your career off to the best start at an organisation that offers support with your education and top quality qualifications.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- General administrative duties such as filing and scanning
- Data input
- Processing payments and purchase orders
- Analysing and validating data
- Monitoring student attendance
- Working with confidential and sensitive information
- Maintaining audit trails internally and externally
- Reception duties including switchboard and customer service
- You will also study to achieve your NVQ in Business Administration
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Interview Date: 9 October 2018