Head of Centre
Are you an academic leader looking for a unique challenge?
We are Study Group, a global pathway provider in International Education. We are an international, creative, and forward-thinking business, and love people that thrive in this environment. An outstanding opportunity has arisen at our Kingston University International Study centre, for a calm and professional academic manager to join as the Head of Centre. As the most senior representative of Study Group in the centre, this is a key role that takes the lead in delivering a high-quality academic provision as well as a world-class student experience. Are you an experienced centre/campus manager looking for a change? Or are you a Curriculum Manager that is looking for the next step in your career? Either way, this centre is a perfect platform to join our global network.
What is this role and where does it fit in?
- You will provide leadership and management to the whole study centre, with responsibility for all academic and non-academic staff.
- To provide effective leadership to enhance the student learning experience and to foster a culture of teaching excellence.
- You will ensure the delivery of high quality academic and language programmes in line with QAA regulations.
- You’ll drive innovation to support the development of a wide range of teaching and learning opportunities.
- You will maintain the relationship between the University partners.
What experience do you need?
To succeed in this role, you will be a commercially minded academic leader, with proven success in managing academic staff and ensuring an exceptional student experience. This is a hands-on operational role, so you will be an enthusiastic person that thrives from working within a team. See below some key experience:
- You will need to show demonstrable understanding of academic management and knowledge of educating international students
- Proven experience of delivering academic excellence whilst meeting financial and commercial targets
- Experience in managing, developing, inspiring and motivating staff and building high-performance teams
- Previous experience delivery of programmes in line with the QAA is highly desirable.
- Previous experience managing and maintain key relationships with University partners.
- Qualified Teacher Status, or management qualifications, would be desirable.
This specific role is based at our Kingston Study Centre which is a high achieving, fast-paced, and forward-thinking centre, that is a part of the Study Group network. Based in the centre of the beautiful Kingston University campus, the centre offers excellent modern facilities and is only a short commute from London.
The Application Process
We take pride in providing an exceptional experience to all, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are passionate to find out more, please apply via the link.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations.