Senior MIS Developer
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity to join our team as a Senior Management Information System Developer on a permanent, full time (37hrs per week) basis.
To support the provision of excellent business intelligence to inform operational planning and gauge progress towards targets, through the development of timely, accurate reporting and data analysis for customers at all levels across the organisation. To develop and lead on information management projects, proactively developing positive relationships with customers, identifying needs and challenges and producing solutions with supporting documentation.
To support the IS Developers on a daily basis, providing training and development to deliver innovative solutions to ensure the information needs of customers are delivered against agreed parameters.
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 5,000 colleagues benefits from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need:
- Must have level 4 qualification or equivalent.
- Must have experience minimum of 3 years of experience within the field.
- Must have experience of working within the FE/HE sector with a knowledge of information requirements of Further and Higher Education.
- Must have experience of developing effective reporting system with the integrity, accuracy and completeness of large information sources including learner and course records.
- Must have experience of working with service standards to ensure effective operation of cross college system and initiatives.
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity please click the link.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.