Trainer - Painting and Decorating
We have a great opportunity at HMP Wormwood Scrubs to join the education team as a Trainer specialising in Painting and Decorating on a permanent, full time (37 hrs per week) basis.
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality, learner focused vocational training to meet contractual requirements and Awarding Body standards.
To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Have experience in your vocational specialism.
- Be willing to gain a PTTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy or be willing to commit to gaining these
- Be willing to commit to gain a subject specific qualification to allow you to train to Level 3 within two years.
- Have a commitment to gain an assessor award required by relevant Awarding Bodies within one year
In addition to your annual salary, you will receive a GBP 3,000 taxable attraction allowance, payable on successful completion of your probation period (9 months). Followed by an additional GBP 2,000 taxable paid on completion of a full 2 years' service.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed. To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the apply link.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.