Technician in Art and Design 0.6*
*Technegydd Celf a Dylunio 0.6 FTE / 0.6 cyfwerth ag amser llawn
We are recruiting a Technician to work within our Art & Design team. This role involves general maintenance together with the preparation and setting up of materials for a range of class work, demonstrations, experimental work and practical exercises for our Art & design related programmes. The opportunity for further training and development will be available for the successful candidate
Why Bridgend College?
We are a Further Education College recently awarded Double Excellent by Estyn. We are proud to call ourselves an award winning college and, over the last few years, we have won many awards - as learners, staff and our college as a whole including being awarded #28 in The Times Top 100 Best Places to Work!
- An innovate, friendly, dynamic workforce
- Creative freedom
- Fantastic Learning& development opportunities
- Up to 32 days annual leave!
- Christmas shut down for 2 weeks (Only 2/3 days Annual leave days taken!)
- Free access to the Gym suite and climbing wall
- Free Pilates, Zumba & Yoga sessions
- Employee Assistance programme - To give support & advice on all health, personal and professional topics
The above post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure.
You will be required to register with the Education Workforce Council (EWC), and meet the cost of your annual registration fee.