Study group are looking for Safeguarding Administrator support the UK/EU Director of Student Services to monitor and develop the safeguarding provision within the Study Group network including Bellerbys Boarding Schools, The International Study Centers, and Embassy English Language Centers. Ideally the successful candidate will have proven experience as an administrator within a welfare team however someone with a keen interest and experience in welfare from elsewhere will also be considered.
This is a full time role based in Brighton head office with occasional overnight trips to centers in UK and Europe.
- Assist the UKDSS to provide welfare advice and guidance to the International Study Centres
- Promoting a safeguarding knowledge through newsletters, company social media and other mediums as appropriate
- Provide advice and assistance to enable Designated Safeguarding Leads, their deputies and other key welfare staff to source appropriate training locally.
- Assist the UKDSS to organise and facilitate key training events throughout the year
- Coordinate and facilitate the bi-yearly Welfare Forums
- Update live data systems including Study Global, Progresso, CPOMs and the ISC Dashboard
- Maintain and update filing systems for sensitive personal data and compliance information (Huddle) in line with GDPR
- Assist the UKDSS to manage the UK Safeguarding Management meetings including room booking, meeting invites and taking meeting minutes.
- Assist the UKDSS to organise audit visits to centres across the UK and Europe.
- Ensuring key safeguarding compliance documents are received in line with agreed deadlines.
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students for who you are responsible and with whom you come into contact.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
To apply, please upload your completed application form via the apply link.
Closing date: 9am on 17th August 2018.
Interviews will take place on 5th September 2018.