Associates in Plastering
Blackburn College is passionate about innovative teaching and learning practice and committed to growing and developing our provision in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM). Our facilities are some of the best in the area with environmental technology workshops, mechanical workshop, electrical laboratories, a mock bungalow, CAD facilities and a real life plant room.
We require highly qualified, enthusiastic and extremely flexible self-employed Associates to temporarily support occasional course delivery to contribute to the commercial provision delivered by the Construction Department within STEM. We are currently looking for a self-employed Plastering Associate to support commercial course delivery on an ad hoc basis.
Key duties include:
- Delivering commercial activity.
- Providing appropriate assignment material for commercial courses.
- Using your understanding of the field you will ensure the achievement and success of your learners.
- In this role you will demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and communication skills.
- You will need to hold a teaching/training qualification, a relevant Level 3 qualification and have previous/current industry experience.
- You will need to be self-employed, on the DBS update service and demonstrate compliance with IR35 regulations.
- Be readily available for short-term engagement to support specific course programme delivery.