College Canteen Manager
The Canteen Manager is responsible for the efficient and professional operation of Poseidon Primary School Canteen.
This includes the following job requirements:
- Providing high quality, healthy food to our customers in a professional manner. Customers are primarily students but also include staff and parents.
- Working with the Canteen Committee to ensure the canteen operates profitably.
- Ensuring that all staff and volunteers comply with all relevant policies and procedures as outlined by the Canteen Committee.
- Helping students to improve their life skills, especially in interacting with adults in a safe environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Management of canteen staff & volunteers.
- Canteen operation
- Effective communication.
- Management of manuals, policies and procedures.
- Liaison with Canteen Committee
- Financial management and record keeping.
- Stock management.
- Ensuring canteen security.
- Planning Special Events
- Children’s life skills.
- Miscellaneous duties
Application is by CV with a cover letter and the names of two UK-based professional referees. Please forward your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for College Canteen Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly