Lecturer in Hairdressing - 12 hours per week - Part Time/Temporary
12 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated individual to the role of Lecturer in Hairdressing. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding area of the curriculum, which boasts continued learner success and achievement. The successful candidate must work within the department to support the success and achievement of our learners.
The enthusiasm and drive to develop new curriculum and to enhance our current curriculum offer will be required. We are looking for an outstanding staff member to complement our existing structure and be part of a team that supports colleagues and students.
The successful candidate must have:
- Level 1, 2 and 3 qualifications in Hairdressing
- A recognised Assessor qualification
- A recognised Teaching qualification
- A level 2/3 qualification in Media Make-up would be desirable
- Experience in teaching within Higher Education would be desirable
- A recognised Verifiers qualification would be desirable
- Experience of delivery, assessing and motivating students in all aspects of hairdressing in further education across various age groups
- Good IT skills and experience