Work Placement Administrator - Engineering & Construction
1 year contract
The College requires a self-starter to work alongside the curriculum team, to develop relationships with prospective employers for sustainable and rewarding work placements for study programme students, of a minimum of 315 hours/45 days per annum.
The role requires someone with an understanding of Engineering & Construction and the ability to act as a single point of contact between the College and the employer. The role will be centrally supported by Work Placement Administrators, who will be responsible for working with the Co-ordinator to develop work placement opportunities.
The hours for this role are available on a full time (36 hours per week) and/or part time (18 hours per week) basis, depending on curriculum specialism.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a level 2 Math and English qualification or equivalent
- Hold a level 2 Health and Safety qualification or equivalent, or be willing to work towards this qualification
- Hold a level 3/4 qualification in specialist area
- Holding an Assessor qualification would be desirable
- Holding a Coaching qualification would be desirable
- Hold an excellent level of customer service, monitoring and evaluation skills
- Have experience of working with young people in a learning environment
- Be able to interact and engage with employers