1 day left
- Full Time
Do you consider yourself to be a collaborative leader, with experience in strategic and operational management in an educational environment?
We are Study Group, a global pathway provider in International Education. Our Lancaster University International Study Centre is a highly reputable, well established, high performing centre, working in partnership with a Triple Top Ten ranked University. We are excited to be offering this rare opportunity for an experienced individual to take up the role of Centre Director. This is a key role which is accountable for driving the current performance and future direction of the Lancaster International Study Centre. We value positive team, network, and global participation, and love to work alongside people that thrive in this environment.
What is this role and where does it fit in?
This is an exciting role where you will take ownership of the operational leadership of the team responsible for crafting and delivering the Lancaster University’s International Study Centre’s exceptional portfolio of programmes. This is a phenomenal opportunity to lead an exciting centre, and create a positive working environment driven by teamwork, participation, and synergy.
- You will motivate staff to ensure the best possible student outcome and student experience and ensure that the Centre is integrated with our network of International Study Centres in the UK and Europe.
- You will own the relationship with the partner university in respect of operational and academic management matters.
- You’ll lead the planning, management and delivery of all the centres academic programmes.
- You will ensure that the centres programmes adhere to all required quality frameworks, policies, procedures and codes of practice.
- You will be responsible for any new courses for approval and existing courses for re-approval.
What experience do you need?
We would love someone that is positive and full of enthusiasm for international education. You will be driven by team work and collaboration, and have exceptional communication skills to motivate and guide our people:
- You will have extensive operational leadership and management experience in a teaching and learning environment.
- Experience of leading and facilitating business and cultural change.
- Experience of planning and running complex education courses and programmes
- You are adaptable in an ever-changing environment, have excellent leadership skills, and have a positive mentality that is implemented across the centre.
- Experience of partnership working or partnership management in the education sector.
- Ability to operate within quality assurance frameworks or to quality codes.
- Qualified to at least a Masters level.
The Location Our Lancaster University International Study Centre is based in a vibrant campus in the heart of Lancaster. With city, coast, and countryside within a short distance, this location is certainly unique. The centre has high class facilities in a fantastic working environment. There’s a dynamic curriculum on offer with the centre providing programmes across Level 3 (International Foundation), Level 6 (Pre-masters), and in English language preparation. Organisational Compliance
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.