CIPD Lecturer - Full Time/Perm - 36 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated individual to the role of CIPD Lecturer. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding area of the curriculum, which boasts excellent learner success and achievement. The role will involve teaching on our CIPD Human Resources programme, at Level 3, 5 & 7.
You will have a passion for high standards, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven experience of providing outstanding support for learners.
The successful candidate must:
- Have industry experience in the HR sector and be up to date with employment legislation and regulations.
- Relevant teaching experience within the CIPD curriculum
- Hold the Level 7 Diploma in HRM
- Have a degree level qualification or equivalent
- Hold a full teaching qualification or equivalent (desirable)
- Have GCSE English and Maths (A*-C)